Rancho Sienna[Austin, Texas, USA] View more
- 2016 Winner of the Texas Association of Builders' Star Award for Best Overall Community
- 2016 Winner of the Home Builders Association of Greater Austin MAX Award for Best Design for a Community
Situated on the eastern edge of the Texas Hill Country, but with convenient access to commuting routes throughout Austin, the Rancho Sienna community is a MPC project with an approx. 2km² development site. Rancho Sienna is a natural place to live within the indigenous environment of the land. Mature tree stands, rock outcroppings, and hillside views have been intentionally preserved for generations to enjoy. An extensive open space and trail system connects the community.
- Property information
- Total number of housing units : 1,419
- Total development area : Approx. 2.2km²
- Other facilities : Commercial and retail facilities
Hill County character and rich architectureThere is a variety of historical Hill County architecture including craftman-style bungalows, Spanish and Tudor styles made of indigenous materials such as local limestone and earth-tone stucco.
Abundance of Natural VegetationRancho Sienna includes 115 acres of preserved open space with abundant wildflowers and mature trees.
- North America Sekisui House, LLC -