Cinco Ranch[Houston, Texas, USA] View more
- 2014 "Best-Selling Master-Planned Community in Texas" award received, and ranked no. 3 in "Top 50 Master-Planned Communities in the Nation for 2013"
Located 30 miles west of Houston, the fourth most populous city in the US, Cinco Ranch project is a large scale MPC with a total area of approx. 33km² with 17,130 residential units. Over the past 23 years, Cinco Ranch has grown into its very own town, including various amenities and educational facilities such as the University of Houston System at Cinco Ranch. This MPC has been renowned as the most populous and prosperous community in Houston and ranked third in "Top 50 Master-Planned Communities in the Nation for 2013"
- Property information
- Total development area : Approx. 33km²
- Total number of housing units : 17,130(scheduled)
- Other facilities : Commercial facilities, parks, lakes, schools
Vast land areaWith over 8,000 acres, Cinco Ranch is larger in both land area and population than many cities and towns in Texas.
Education systemThere are numerous elementary, junior high and high schools in and around Cinco Ranch. Advanced and continuing education are available at the University of Houston System at Cinco Ranch and the Cinco Ranch branch of the Fort Bend County Library.
- North America Sekisui House, LLC -